21 May, 2008

here i go

h e-sf2 R Ë I
Alphabet Block g O, blue

Okay... so here I go a blogging!! I have admired several friend's blogs for quite some time now thinking that I needed to be doing the same thing; but like so many things in life, I was always too busy to just sit down and do it. No more excuses. I'm ready to give this thing a try. I'm hoping that this will be a place where friends and family can come to see what my little Bs are up to. I do a terrible job getting any pictures printed and framed, but for whatever reason I am extremely motivated to at least get my pictures uploaded and organized on my computer. I am hoping that this blog might be a home for some of these pictures so that they can be shared with all of you. Please be patient with me as I learn. As the saying goes, "Practice makes perfect." so that is what I plan to do!!!

9 comments:

About the Company said...

yeah!! How fun. I can't wait to see updates!! Beth

Anonymous said...

HURRAY! You did it Melanie!!! Welcome to the addiction! :) Can't wait to see more pics of the kids! Miss you so much!

Teri said...

Yippee!!! The T's can now keep up with the B's...you are SO creative! I already love your page - and look forward to the many updates to come. I miss you soooooo much!

Happy Bloggng! You might have just pushed me over the edge to do the same.

Love ya,
Teri

donna said...

hey melanie, your kids are adorable, I look forward to keeping up with you now!!! Come visit us in Lubbock sometime.

Erin said...

Hooray! Welcome to the dark side!

Lisa said...

Melanie, those are such precious pictures of your little B's! What a darling idea! So glad to see the bumble bee costume came in handy,too. Thanks for sharing, Lisa

Amy said...

Love your new page! Thanks for sharing!!!
Amy =)

Lisa Mae said...

It's about time! And look how creative you already are!!!!! I so love the name - the B Keeper! FUN! Even though I see you all the time I'm excited to see pics and add you to my bloggin' friends list. Happy blogging!

Matt said...

I'm so excited for you to finally have a hobby your excited about. I knew you'd been working on the blog day & night to get it set up, but didn't realize until a few moments ago that included 6am in the morning. I think you're taking after your mom in that department! I just hope I don't find you working on this at 3am as well. I love you...you're the best!!!