05 October, 2009

just a thought...

With Halloween upon us, I have been trying to brainstorm costume ideas for my little b's. I'm sure Berkley will come up with an idea on her own and be very persistent about it, but Beckham tends to change his mind over and over again. He has gone back and forth between a pirate, perhaps a cowboy, or maybe a star wars guy. But then this morning as he was playing I got a visual in my head and had a brainstorm...
Any of you having the same thoughts?!?
That's right... he could be The Naked Cowboy!!! If anybody could pull it off, it would be Beckham. Okay, so I'm not really going to let my busy b head out to the fall fest carnivals dressed only in his "whitie tighties," (sp?) armed with a guitar, and beg for candy... but it would be funny!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! You should go for it! We dressed Gunnar as Michael Phelps last year...we thought of adding a bong to the outfit this year but then thought that might not be teaching him a good lesson. :)

courtney said...

That's hysterical! Yes, he could totally pull it off--and the bonus? Easy costume!!

Lisa Mae said...

you should! you should!