22 November, 2008

tagged

Okay...I've been "tagged" by my dear friend, Karen, to post my sixth picture from my sixth folder. It turned out to be one of my favorites. It is Berkley and her dear "cousin" McKay. Berkley and McKay loved hanging out together when they lived in Abilene. This picture was taken at one of our trips to the zoo. Berkley loved giving McKay big hugs. Absolutely adorable!!! Does time really pass this quickly?!?

I was also "tagged" with an interesting selection of questions to answer...

TYPE ONLY ONE WORD FOR EACH ANSWER. IT'S HARDER THAN YOU THINK!!!

1. Where is your cell phone? purse

2. Your significant other? chair

3. Your hair? straight

4. Your mother? nail salon

5. Your father? hunting

6. Your favorite thing? love

7. Your dream last night? strange

8. Your favorite drink? latte

9. Your dream/goal? faith

10. The room you're in? living room

11. Your fear? failure

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? with family

13. Where were you last night? home

14. What you're not? patient

15. Muffins/donuts? donuts

16. One of your wish list items? framed photographs

17. Where you grew up? Abilene

18. The last thing you did? surf (okay...the internet, not the waves!!)

19. What are you wearing? jeans

20. Your TV? ESPN gameday

21. Your pet? sleeping

22. Your computer? toshiba

23. Your life? blessed

24. Your mood? joyful

25. Missing someone? no

26. Favorite pastime? running (yes...I'm actually learning to enjoy it!)

27. Something you're not wearing? socks

28. Favorite Store? Anthropologie

29. Your summer? fast

30. Your favorite color? brown

31. When is the last time you laughed? morning

32. Last time you cried? weeks

33. Who will/would re-post this? friends :)

34. Four places I go over and over: United, changing table, church, Chick-fil-a

35. Four people who e-mail me? Amy, Mom, Susan, Charlene

36. Four of my favorite foods? fajitas, pizza, ice cream, cereal

37. Four places I would like to be right now: beach, lakehouse, cruiseship, jeep

38. Four people I tag? Lisa, Amy, Erin, and KayLynn

3 comments:

Lisa Mae said...

Liking running, huh?!?! You go girl. Keep it up because as soon as I get settled in Frisco we are so putting one on the calendar. I have been slacking big time with all that has been going in my life. :( And this weather is not too appealing for running in my mind. I HATE running in the cold.

And you tagged me!!!! I never do this but I will try. I have some other things to post first so we will see.

So your TV has been on ESPN game day too huh? All day long here. Gearing up for the game. GO RED RAIDERS!

Erin said...

me? i'm tagged?

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I didn't know you were taking up running either!!! Way to go! It has fallen by the wayside here in favor of the swim team! :)
Miss yall!