08 October, 2008

party like a rockstar


This past weekend, Berkley was invited to a rockin' birthday party. Her friend, Lily, invited her friends to "party like rockstars" with her... literally. It was a karaoke party... preschool style, and it was absolutely hilarious to watch these divas in action. Berkley was a little timid at first and unsure of the whole thing. She spent a lot of time just watching everything and everyone.
Before too long, she warmed up a little and decided to play some instruments with the band.

She soon grabbed a microphone and worked on a duet with her friend, Lexie. And before too long, she was partying like a rockstar and giving it everything that she had!After all, she had to keep up with the birthday diva, Lily. Look at those moves. She is a born entertainer!Here is the entire crew of rockstars. (And yes, Elvis AND Hannah Montana were both there!)
A big thanks to Lily for a super rockin' party! Berkley had a great time.

4 comments:

Marmie said...

I LOVE IT — just LOVE it!

I love the new banner (good job, Melanie!!!) and I totally love the too-too-cute pictues of my sweet Berkley, Beckham, and Brenner that I get to enjoy with each new post. Isn't blogging the best? (You girls have got to get me started one of these days.)

The rock star pictures are great. Tell Berkley that I see a budding ROCK STAR SENSATION.

Hugs to all, Marmie

Erin said...

That looks like such a great idea!! Maybe someday.... (enter wistful sigh here as I imagine my tiny baby being a preschooler in the blink of an eye ) :(

Anonymous said...

That IS a great idea!!! I'm going to have to file that one away!
Miss yall!

Lisa said...

your pics are great! they were pretty funny that night. lots of little entertainers in the bunch.lisa